Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, 28 May 2017

Hi Ladies,

Just letting you know I will be away from the 9th-14the June. My Husband is going away with his brothers, so I thought I would go and see my sister and brother-in-law in Durham. With all that has happened this year with my mum passing away and my knee operation i feel I need a short break.

I am looking for someone who would do the Challenge and Winner's Posts for me as I won't have any internet access. I will be eternally grateful. I will do the posts and add any cards that are ready to add and schedule the posts.

Thank you

Marlene

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marlene, I would be happy to help out for the time mentioned. I hope you hvae a great time away to visit your family. What area in Durham will you be visiting for I live near Durham City?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Caz, My sister lives in Gilesgate. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Caz, My sister lives in Gilesgate. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my sons lives in Gilesgate, I live about 20-25 mins away in Consett. Will you be pre-setting the In linkz too. Can you let me know when you have added me to Admin on the Challenge blog. Don't worry I'll look after your baby till you return. Caz

    ReplyDelete